Friday, April 2, 2010

Disney World 2010

We took a quick vacation to Orlando at the end of March. Sawyer loved everything about Sea World and Magic Kingdom. He still talks about our trip and wants to go back again! We met up with my sister and her friend Noelle ( who has 3 boys) and my Mom joined us too!

View from the pool and deck area of our rented house!
Sawyer watching Mickey Mouse in the parade
Sawyer was so excited to Pluto!
Me and my sweetie outside of Cinderella's Castle
The Whole Family
Super nice pool at our house... warm water too!
Safari Ride at Animal Kingdom
This was as close to Mickey Mouse that we got!
Had to take a few Carousel rides while we were there
Fun time at Rain Forest Cafe
My sister Jenny, Noelle, Travis, Austin, and Dylan
Our family at Sea World
Sawyer got a new set of Legos from the amazing and awesome
Lego store at Downtown Disney!
Super cool aquarium at T-Rex Cafe
Sawyer getting some snuggles from Grandma!

Dave and I had a great time watching Sawyer take everything in on vacation. He traveled so well I think we'll do it again sometime!

No comments: