Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sawyer's New Room

The painting in Sawyer's room is all done now and I can't wait to finish decorating.  We are in the process of re-doing and moving Sawyer into a new room.  His room is going to have a rustic, Adirondack theme so the paintings really add to that feel.  We love the way it turned out.
I just love this little cardinal.
Mama bear and her cub
Close up of mama bear
Cute little cub!
One side..... finished and awesome!

I wish I could take credit for the painting but
I only had the "idea" of the painting.

Thanks Sue for a fantastic job!  We all love it.

4 comments:

Guests as of 5/3/10 said...

Wow...isn't she amazing!!! Turned out awesome:)

Katie said...

Looks awesome!!! Now you'll be anxious to get the beds and all:-)

bradshelley said...

Wow...it looks great!

The McCoys said...

That looks soo good! Can't wait to see it finished!